Finest Slate Roofing Services for the Colorado Rockies
We’re Proud to Offer a 50-Year Warranty
- 10 Years of Happy Customers (Like You!)
- Complimentary Digital Roof Analysis & Report
- 0 Pressure 100 Honesty
The Slate Roofing Leader in the Colorado Rockies
When it comes to providing only the best in slate shingle roofing, Integrity Pro Roofing is the leading roofing contractor in the Colorado Rockies. We’re committed to assisting you every step of the way and answering any questions you may have throughout the process.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our slate roofing services and your options.
The Pros and Cons of Slate Roofing
Pros of Synthetic Slate Roofing
- Longevity – A slate roof is cost-effective, in that it can last anywhere from 60 to 150 years, provided the initial installation pricing is within your budget.
- Appearance – Slate looks wonderful and is an all-natural material. The dark stone look is a feature of many homes, allowing your home to stand out and look unique.
- Energy-Efficient & Environmentally Friendly – Being naturally dark in color, slate absorbs heat when it’s hot outside and releases it when the weather cools off, saving you money on your energy bills and helping to offset the initial cost.
- Fire Resistant – Unlike many other roofing materials like asphalt and cedar, slate tiles themselves are completely fireproof, making them the premier fire-resistant option.
Cons of Synthetic Slate Roofing
- Find a Contractor That Knows Slate – When hiring a contractor, Be sure to get references and ask about a contractor’s experience with slate roofs. Unfortunately, many try to install them with limited knowledge due to the high-profit margins.
- Weight – Because slate roofing tiles can weigh over 1,000 pounds per square, you’ll need to ensure your home or business structure is sound before installing them.
- Fragile – Beware of walking around on slate roofs, slate is extremely fragile and one misstep can cause thousands of dollars of damage in broken tiles!
Slate Roof FAQs
What is the cost of installing a synthetic slate roof in the Colorado Rockies?
This cost will ultimately depend on the size of your home and the slope of your roof, as well as the style and colors you choose. Contact us for a free estimate to evaluate your slate options.
How long is the warranty on synthetic slate roofing?
As with many of our products, a 50-year warranty is available in addition to the 5-year workmanship warranty to ensure that you get the most out of your roof. Speak to our roofing specialists to ask about the specific types of synthetic slate we use and we would be happy to share more about the warranty information.
Are synthetic slate shingles better than natural slate shingles?
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with our slate roofing professionals.