Cedar Roofing Services for the Colorado Rockies
We’re Proud to Offer a 50-Year Warranty
- 10 Years of Happy Customers (Like You!)
- Complimentary Digital Roof Analysis & Report
- 0 Pressure 100 Honesty
Exceptional Cedar Roofing in the Colorado Rockies
If you’re looking to install an all-natural cedar shake roof, you’ll require a skilled crew that knows how best to install your specialty product. Integrity Pro Roofing in the Colorado Rockies has all the experience needed to ensure a quality installation for your home. Providing the best service when it comes to your home is our priority and we will guide you through the process from start to finish. Your new and natural cedar roof is waiting for you!
Call us today to schedule a free estimate.
Types of Cedar Roofs Roofs We Install
Cedar Shake Roofing
Unlike most roofing which is machine-cut, cedar shake roofing is cut by hand. Each piece is made individually, granting more variance to the pieces through a non-uniform style. While this can greatly add to the aesthetic of your home, an experienced roofer must handle the installation. If done incorrectly, the different-sized pieces can open your roof up to gaps and leaks. At Integrity Pro Roofing, we have installed many cedar shake roofs and will make sure your roof is water-tight and given the rustic look you deserve.
The Pros and Cons of Cedar Roofing
When making your selection about the type of cedar roofing to fit your needs, there will be pros and cons. We have broken down the list for you:
Pros of Cedar Roofing
- Curb Appeal: Cedar’s natural wood look makes it a unique and beautiful roofing choice.
- Longevity: Proper care can ensure that your cedar roofing lasts for decades!
- Weather-resistant: Cedar roofs require fewer repairs after inclement weather. They stand up well to heavy rains, strong winds, and other severe weather conditions.
Cons of Cedar Roofing
- Maintenance: To prevent moss and mildew buildup, cedar roofs will require more maintenance compared to other roofing types.
- Expensive: Cedar is considered a high-end roofing option because of its natural variety, and as such, it is more expensive than other roofing materials.
- Drying Issues: Cedar roofing materials are made from trees, which leaves them more prone to drying out. This can leave your home more susceptible to issues like fire damage, cracking, and pest issues.
What is it made from?
Cedar roofing materials are naturally occurring, made from none other than cedar trees! Cedar is a very durable tree and makes for fantastic roofing material.
Does it cost more than regular asphalt shingles?
Cedar shake costs more than asphalt shingles, but this is due to the all-natural material and extra care required to install.
How many years will a cedar roof last?
Cedar requires more care and attention than other roofing materials, but with proper maintenance, your roof will last up to 25 years.
What is the most durable cedar material?
Western red cedar is the most abundant type of cedar, and the most resistant to rot and decay. It has one of the longest lifespans of all North American softwood cedar trees.
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with our cedar roofing professionals.