The Leading Asphalt Roofers in Breckenridge
A Quality Asphalt Roofing Company Serving Breckenridge
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most common and affordable roofing option in Breckenridge. These roofs provide a durable and reliable roofing solution that won’t break the bank when you’re in need of a new roof. With the vast array of styles and color options available, we’re certain to have exactly what you need. Our team of roofing experts will find the perfect shingle for you to fit your design needs while still respecting your budget.
Integrity Pro Roofing is committed to providing only the highest quality asphalt shingle roofing options in Breckenridge. With our dedication to excellence, we guarantee customer satisfaction. We know there are a lot of options available and it can feel overwhelming, which is why our team will work to assist you every step of the way!
Call us today at (970)409-3368 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
Brands We Work With
Our team works with many types of asphalt shingles: three-tab, architectural, and luxury. We are proud to be Owens Corning Preferred certified roofers so you can count on us to provide you with the best quality and craftsmanship available.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common, classified by their cutouts, which make them look like three separate pieces. They’re affordable, lightweight, easy to maintain, energy efficient, and can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are a great choice if your home’s curb appeal is important. They come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. They often come in reflective versions that help with cooling costs in the summer. They last up to 50 years.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
As the name suggests, these are luxury versions of asphalt shingle roofing. Created to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing, they’re about 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors, ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost-effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles. With proper maintenance asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Breckenridge?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Breckenridge?
Architectural shingles are the most popular when it comes to asphalt shingles.
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with our asphalt roof professionals in Breckenridge. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.