Perhaps the time has come for you to begin the process of replacing your asphalt roofing system. There are so many questions to ask. How much will it cost? What are the benefits of asphalt shingles? How long will my new roof last? Who can I trust to install a new roof? These are all questions that must be answered before moving forward. Let’s tackle them.
What will a new asphalt roof cost me?
In the Silverthorne area, the cost of a new asphalt roofing system ranges from $3,000 to $20,000. This is all dependent on the type of asphalt roofing used, the size of the home, and any additional costs such as replacing the underlayment and working around vents.
Here is a breakdown based on the size of homes.
Asphalt roofs cost from $3.60 to $6.20 per square foot.
1,000 sf roof / 10 squares = $3,600 to $6,200
1,500 sf roof / 15 squares = $5,400 to $9,300
2,000 sf roof / 20 squares = $7,200 to $12,400
2,500 sf roof / 25 squares = $9000 to $15,500
3,000 sf roof / 30 squares = $10,800 to $18,600
3,500 sf roof / 35 squares = $12,600 to $21,700
For a more accurate, detailed quote specific to your home, contact Integrity Pro Roofing in Colorado Rockies at (970)409-3368 for a free estimate.
What are the benefits of asphalt shingles?
- Affordable – the cost of asphalt shingles is substantially less when compared to other roofing materials such as metal, slate, or tile.
- Offers a traditional look – this style of roofing is the most common and popular
- Variety of colors and styles – Colors are made to match siding, gutters, and/or shutters
- Easy to install – asphalt shingles are light and can be installed in a timely manner
- Individual shingles can be easily replaced – asphalt shingles can become damaged by hail or strong winds. These shingles are more accessible to replace than metal or tile roofing materials
- No worry about rust – Asphalt shingles do not rust or corrode.
How long will my new asphalt roof last?
When installed properly, a new asphalt roof can last approximately 20 years. There are many things you can do to help keep it looking new.
- Clean the gutters
- Trim nearby trees
- Keep the attic well ventilated
- Insulate your home
- Get an Annual Roof Inspection
- Clean off any moss or mildew
- Avoid ice dams
Who can I trust to install my new roof?
Look no further then Integrity Pro Roofing. We have been serving the Silverthorne area for over 10 years, and have hundreds of happy customers. We are here to provide you with great communication, quality service, and peace of mind. These are the bare minimum expectations of a roofing company. All of our work is guaranteed, whether its material or workmanship.
Roofing projects should be simple, not confusing or stressful. You deserve a roofing partner that actually communicates with you and can get your job done promptly. We care about each home and the community we live and work in. We give back a portion of every job to local charities. So when you put your trust in Integrity Pro Roofing, you put your trust back into your community. 0 pressure, 100 honesty.
Call us today to discuss your roofing needs!